Thursday, September 22, 2011

Get It On & Wicked Fast - Part Two (Sale Info!!)

Quick follow up on the Cult Nails Get It On Perfecting Base Coat and Wicked Fast! Quick Dry Top Coat...

They are available for purchase now and on sale through this Sunday!
 For the official release, Maria explained  
the creative process behind her treatments.   

And it turns out that I wasn't going crazy about how magically nourishing the Get It On base coat felt on my nails - it was specially formulated for weak and splitting nails!  I'll get an occasional rip when I'm rough on my nails but I don't think of them as generally weak and splitting.  

Without being told the specific details behind the Get It On formula, I still saw an effect and thought it definitely left my nails in better condition after wearing. My nails feel moisturized (no more random dry patches), stronger, and growing faster than ever.  As always, formulas work differently on different people but I still wanted to share my personal experience with these treatments.  

I recommend checking out her article to learn more about the development of Wicked Fast, the pricing for both these treatments, and the release of the brand new eggplant purple polish Vicious.

You can buy Get It On, Wicked Fast and a Cult Nails Lacquer for just $20!  Put the Get It On/Wicked Fast combo (retail $15) and any polish (retail $10) in your cart and use the code TREATS when you check out to get this special bundle sale price.  This is a great deal but it'll only be around for a few more days so act fast!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment